Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called John at Riders Discount late last week wednesday (2/15) about some Alpinestars Supertech R vented boots and some GP-tech gloves. He shipped the gloves a day after I ordered them (2/16).

I placed an order for a color that he didn't have in stock for the boots. He told me it would take about 4 weeks to get them. On 2/17 (2 days later) I decided that I didn't want to wait 4 weeks because of how warm its been lately. I sent him a PM in the morning to see if he could change the color. Sure enough he had the color changed and the boots on the way to me that same evening.

Overall John got me some great prices, and was a pleasure to deal with. Shipping was fast (7 days total to get both items, very impressive considering the color change on the boots and presidents day was involved.) If your looking for gear or accessories check with John at Riders Discount to see if they sell it and what kind of price he can do for you, you'll be glad you did!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Cost of shipping pretty reasonable? Shipping is what's making me not want to buy things online these days..

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
free shipping for both items (you want to contact John via PM or phone though, its easier that way even though they do have a nice website). most places offer free shipping if you order over a certain amount.

Revzilla is free shipping if you order more than 39.99 dollars
Sport bike track gear is anything over 150 dollars
Riders Discount website says free shipping on any size order

ordering online FTW lol. i dont really buy anything in store anymore unless i know its the best price i'll get

1 - 4 of 4 Posts