Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday of last week (2/15/12) I placed an order over the phone with Paulie at Honda East Toledo. (Parts Sales, he is the active user on this site for them)

I ordered parts to rebuild the 08 1000rr front calipers, seals for my 06 rear brake caliper, and some velocity stacks. After placing my order with him on the phone he said he would call me back in a couple minutes after he double checks that I had all the seals i needed to do the rebuild. Within 30 minutes he called me again to confirm that everything I needed would be ordered, and told me i would get them by the mid-end of the following week (2/22-2/24). My parts arrived today (2/23/12) and everything was nicely packaged. All the parts that I ordered were in the box, and I have zero complaints.

Paulie hooked me up with a great price (I checked dozens of other sites, not one place had a lower final cost than what Paulie offered me), and he made sure that I had all the parts I needed. Shipping was very fast. Overall I couldn't be happier with my experience with him. If you need OEM parts, make sure to PM or call Paulie at Honda East Toledo, you wont regret it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts