Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I felt inclined to do a formal hello.
I have posted a few times and some of you have seen my "face" in my posts, but I never actually "joined" in by saying hello.
I have a CBR600, 2006 Silver.
I am in fact another girl. I have perused this site and I like it...lots of great info so thanks for all the great finds...
I'll be around droppin in every once in a while.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Where is that "This thread is useless w/out pics" smiley??? Welcome to the madness of 600RR.net. If you haven't already figured it out, there is a wealth of info here if you know what to look for.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Welcome to the best RR site. Warning it's addictive.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lets get some pics of the bike going. And what mods do you have?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahhhh....thanks. And the leg humping wasn't to bad...lol
PIC's??? sorry boys and girls none as of yet,
been ridding for a while but didn't think to take pictures because that means I wouldn't be riding. We'll see what can be dug up....
Mod's? none yet just love the sheer power of what I have, don't expect to exceed the power band given- but have been thinking of a full exhaust, maybe a PC3, get on a dyno and see how she runs...possibly a remapping if it suites my needs, we'll see-
I've read some of the threads and am taking notes...
Any suggestions on how to improve the looks of the bike? I read about the mirrors and not sure about the pig ears..

Does any one else slide around on the seat or is it just me?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts