Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Talk about low self-esteem. That white dude proclaimed it with his comment about feeling good popping a wheelie in front of girls. What a moron.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
im starting to notice that this is a growing thing as well. more and more bikes are being sold each year and when these groups get a hold of them instead of groups like ours it tends to take them to the dark side of supersport riding

·
Registered
507 Posts
these guys are all morons

·
Registered
507 Posts
its the retards like these guys that make the rest of us, who respect the sport and other people look bad, guys like this are why cops watch us all like we are a bunch of heathens

·
Registered
93 Posts
wow bunch of idiots, funny how the cops just pull up and tell them to leave without any arrests or tickets...and not that suprising that the guy that wrecked the wheelie had no jacket on...

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I would chalange any one of them to a race for pinks... i give them a head start i just get to pick the road ;) 1000cc bike or not =)

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's funny how people dig up old news clips and post them up without dating them. These fools are the minority around here, not the majority. We have our stunt spots, and we have our drag race spots, and both of them are perfectly legal and off of public roadways. If you ride simply b/c you think it's cool, you need to find another sport. Houston has a strong sportbike scene, and the majority of us are responsible riders who promote taking it off the streets if you want to stunt/race. It's the fools who think it's "cool to pop wheelies in front of chicks" that crave the cameramans attention in the first place. That old clip is definately not indicative of the Houston scene today. JET

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
they were all squids and that dumb ass has got to be pretty pathetic to have to pop a wheelie in front of chicks to get them to look at him ...LOOSERS

1 - 20 of 28 Posts