Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently someone has a serious vested interest into what type of bike I ride...

I dont even know this guy, apparently he knows me, lol. Anyways, I thought it was funny so I'm sharing it with the names changed to YYY and ZZZ.

"Hey YYY,

Im not being a a*ss....but you and ZZZ should really just Fuk*n MAN up and get some 1000cc bikes and stop pis*sing around on girls bikes. Your pissing money away on sh*t mods....come on....what are you gonna get.....5 hp or some driveability ??? Please....for the money you guys wasted you could have had any 1000cc and never used the power.....

I rolled 2 year ago on an R6....BORING...then picked up a 10R.....that **** will put Grey hair on yer balls. Seriously fast. ZZZ still has that POS 636...his brother spent more on Rims for his stupid Mustang than that.

My 10R was dyno'd at 150hp on the tire....your 600 might make 110 if your real lucky and at what cost eventually?? And what are you saving my buying a 600....like $200 a year on insurance....that stupid exhaust you bought was more than that.

You guys ever wanna come roll with the real asshats your better realise what "smart money" is....playing chicken **** when the cops roll up on you with an undertail, intergrater etc...

I've known ZZZ since 2004....you two are joined at the hip and I see everyone in this town. Hopefully you guys show up and ride this year.

Peace"

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
haha...sounds like he had someone call him a bitch for riding a 600...so now he has to "repay" the favor

·
Registered
753 Posts
Tell him...

..to bring it to Barber on March 14th and 15th, and I will let my wife give him a spanking on her 600rr:wave:

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Sounds like he's trying to make up for some sort of deficiency. When he's not riding does he drive a giant, raised truck with huge monster truck tires and a Famous Stars & Straps sticker on the back?

·
Registered
842 Posts
I have couple of friends on 1000's that sounded like that. After 1 trackday, they have nothing but respect for 600's.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
lol. I had some wannabe gang-banger vato working at a taco shack see me in my gear and say "you better not ride anything under a 1000 or 750." He was outside as I was leaving and asked me if it was a 1000, I laughed and rolled on.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Wow. That person must have a really boring life......

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Why hide the names??? It's not like they are wanted by the FBI .. You should have posted their names so we can go ask them if they prefer red or white wine as they dine you.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Oh boy, I was just waiting to read the part about him wanting you to ride nuts to butts with him so he can show you what a "man's" bike is like.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
wow... I hate wanna be "gangstas". Type gangsta and talk gangsta, stupid as **** and think they know everything. Children in my opinion. Never want to or will ride with one of those twats. They can't seem to get out of the high school bad ass phase.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Gotsta gets you a Gixster thou thou Yall!!

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I f7cking love this right here , my favorite part...
for the money you guys wasted you could have had any 1000cc and never used the power.....
umm..EXACTLY!!!

Why have a bike that you will never use the power?? LMAo what an asshat!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts