Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i've been on here for a little while and am still having trouble. I can reply to posts,and start threads in some places but not other. When i post a thread in general dicussions its fine but when i try and start a thread in classifieds like 03-06 parts it wont let me. So i decided to pay the $15 and be a premium member and it still wont let me, What the hell am i doing wrong? Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated if its not too much trouble.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Ok so i've been on here for a little while and am still having trouble. I can reply to posts,and start threads in some places but not other. When i post a thread in general dicussions its fine but when i try and start a thread in classifieds like 03-06 parts it wont let me. So i decided to pay the $15 and be a premium member and it still wont let me, What the hell am i doing wrong? Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated if its not too much trouble.
as per the forum rules you should have read, you are required to have 100 posts to post in the classified sections.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
as per the forum rules you should have read, you are required to have 100 posts to post in the classified sections.
:+1: should of read the rules and save yourself some money :retard:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Holy crap. Almost every day some n00b is asking why they can't post classified ads. There should be a disclaimer before someone even registers.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy crap. Almost every day some n00b is asking why they can't post classified ads. There should be a disclaimer before someone even registers.
So this how people get there post up by taking the time to gripe, complain or just simply write something negative. sorry to have inconvenienced any of u guys. didnt know it was quite that big of a deal. So instead of just saying " You have to have 100 posts" it took longer to write what got wrote!!!!

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
its not just you ... you will be person numer 300 this week to ask the same question it seems.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
You shouldn't be surprised by anyone :flamethrower:you for this question. The information is pretty much obvious if you took the time to look.
You have enough posts that you should have expected it.
Don't take it personally. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea so im still pretty new to all this forum stuff but damn. LOL.... Just seems weird that some people r rude enough to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and hit reply just to be rude. I guess ill have to wait and be on here for alot longer and maybe it'll irritated me too idk. Its to me just as bad as someone going to the how to section and replying I Dont Know How To Do What Ur Trying Do. Instead of just skippimg over it and looking at the next one ya know. Idk may b it jus me hell im from Abilene Texas.\

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well...there was a guy the other day that started a thread with the goal of reaching 100 posts so he could sale something. That's a thought. You've already started this thread so if people keep responding maybe you can reach your 100 soon enough. You lost 15 bucks...but look at the bright side. You have the benefits of a premium account now!

·
Registered
221 Posts
20 more post's should be well within reach by the end of the weekend, I am on my voyage for teh big one oh-oh myself. Ha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts