Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
So I went to Deals Gap again this past weekend and I took my recently purchased '12 1000rr... I still haven't finished the 600rr yet and my brother-in-law has laid claim to it anyways. Anyways, I decided to be a hooligan and wear a chicken costume on top of my suit. I'm currently in the running for photo of the week and figured I'd come here and try to get some of honda love from my smaller brother and sisters ;)

So go on and vote me for 5 stars, I mean how many chickens have you seen dragging pucks? lol

www.us129photos.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahah... Thanks guys!

The other guy that has like 7x votes didn't have but a few yesterday I figured that he had a bunch of his aprilia buddies vote for him. It's kinda hard to break the honda love though ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again guys! The pic of the rsv4 is sick. I really wish the guy had posted the pic of me coming from the other direction of the one from the following day. There were only a handful of people on the mountain Monday and I was able to make some really fast passes through it!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
You got my vote for the costume and my original love for Hondas. It was a TOUGH call though :)

You're +1 up on the RSV4 now.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Brilliant chicken outfit got my vote as well

1 - 20 of 41 Posts