Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So since june i've been trying to get a alpinestars sniper air flo jacket in white and no vendor in america seems to have any in large. I talked to a women today from an ebay store and she said the olympics are to blame. Apparently in an effort to cut down on air pollution, China has set a mandated three day work week. I'm not sure how long it takes to make a jacket but everywhere i've checked they all have dates that strech into september or even october for when they're getting the jacket in. The same issue goes for some Icon jackets that i've looked at.

Bear in mind i havn't doubled check this information but on the surface it seems to make sense.

End rant

Edit - I just noticed i put this in the wrong section, so please excuse my attention span at 1am :all_cohol

·
Registered
702 Posts
Items go out of stock all the time, for a number of different reasons. God forbid China have clear enough air for a few weeks that all our athletes don't get sick!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Call me unoriginal but i really dont have any interest in the olympics. I can't remember the last time i watched nor followed them at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts