Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just found out today that I have to have back surgery next month which means my new 600RR has to be sold. I just cant justify paying for it when I cant ride it. (more of my wife cant justify it :( )

I do plan on buy another bike in about a year or so.

Here is a pic...

Only 185 miles on her.....

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
damn dude, that sucks! good luck with the surgery!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
600rrrob
do not put your spirits down bro evreything happens for a reason
so take care of your health first and slowly but surely you will be riding again some day best of luck man and keep us posted with your health updates ;-)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
moeman said:
600rrrob
do not put your spirits down bro evreything happens for a reason
so take care of your health first and slowly but surely you will be riding again some day best of luck man and keep us posted with your health updates ;-)
I appreciate it man. I am still really bummed out cause the weather is breaking and I want to ride sooooo bad. I put some miles on yesterday but it was super painful to do it. Damnit all.... :(

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sorry to hear man, back surgery is no joke no matter how minor. Here's to a quick and full recovery :beer: . Take your time getting back to it cause you don't wanna mess it up.

Dano

·
Registered
346 Posts
hey you promise me we'll ride together sometimes right.. wishing you'll be well.. just don't worry.. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
It's life man. Sacrifices have to be made. Every loser you see probably doesn't realize this. I hope it goes well and you're back to normal ASAP.

Having a bike > Having a bike and debt

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hate to hear it... but lets get down to biss. I have 50$ and half a bag of corn chips for the bike, and you know what to make the deal even "sweeter" ill throw in my half ate candy bar. :bounce:

·
Registered
928 Posts
So sorry to hear about your injury. I hope you have a speedy recovery and manage to sell without taking too much of a loss.

How long is the recovery time? Maybe you could convince the wife that this will help motivate you to recover quickly if you keep the bike :idea: :?:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
What kind of back surgery are you having? I had a microdisctomy back in December last year. Was back on the bike in 3 weeks(should have been 6) :roll:

Anyways, good luck with it. Personally, I'm still going through some pain but riding the bike is better than a car because it takes stress off the area where my nerve was pinched.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Damn, I want another bike sooo bad right now... This is an opportunity just being handed to me. If only I could talk my dad into it. Good luck on the surgery, and hope you come out alright.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As far as knife happy doctors go....this is the 4th opinion I have gotten and they all are saying the same thing. I talked with my wife tonight and she is not going to push me into selling the bike so that is great news that I get to keep it!!! Woot!

Faizki, we shall ride when ever you want too.....got time this week?

·
Registered
606 Posts
that susks but on the good side..hey...your back is more important...a bike can come any time! I had one serioud bavk pain and I was bved ridden for a 3 or 4 days and i know what you mean!
good luck with the surgery,
take it EZ!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts