Administrator
51,153 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
I can't get the links to work

:confused1:confused1:toothy12::icon_butt:headscrat:tard::gun1::help::sign10:

I kid, I kid....Thanks again Moe.. You truly are a bad MoeFoe

Nicky Hayden resigns with HONDA - OMG careful how you phrase that sentence....

resign: Synonyms: abandon, abdicate, ankle, bail out, bow out, capitulate, cease work, cede, chuck, chuck it, demit, drop, drop out, end service, fold, forgo, forsake, give notice, hand over, leave, quit, quit cold, relinquish, renounce, retire, secede, sign off, stand aside, stand down, step down, surrender, terminate, turn over, vacate, waive, walk out, yield

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BenZ-03rr said:
I kid, I kid....Thanks again Moe.. You truly are a bad MoeFoe

Nicky Hayden resigns with HONDA - OMG careful how you phrase that sentence....

resign:Synonyms: abandon, abdicate, ankle, bail out, bow out, capitulate, cease work, cede, chuck, chuck it, demit, drop, drop out, end service, fold, forgo, forsake, give notice, hand over, leave, quit, quit cold, relinquish, renounce, retire, secede, sign off, stand aside, stand down, step down, surrender, terminate, turn over, vacate, waive, walk out, yield
you are so dam good bro:icon_stud always keeping me in line thanks :beer:

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Yeah, it's "re-signs" not "resigns". Either way, thanks Moe!

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
dammit moe, again with the HOOK UPS!!!

love the vids. Capirossi was wicked fast on the Ducati.

I predict:

(not in order) Capirossi, Melandri, and Pedrosa on the podium.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
did you guys see these race facts...

This is capirossi's 1st pole since Jerez last year, when he had a pole and victory.
His lap is the fastest for the circuit by a motocycle, and beats his previos record by 6/10ths from last year.
The top 4 are 4 different manufacturers, and 4 italians. The last time 4 italian had the top four, was the portoguese GP in 03.
Rossi's 2nd place is his best ever at the circuit, hes never won oon a 4 stroke at Motegi.
Hayden is at his worst qual position this season, and is the only rider to score points every race this season.
Pedrosa has been won at Motegi 2 times, once on a 125 in 02 and a 250 in 04. Hes been on poduim 4 times here.
When Kenny Roberts won at Motegi on 2000, it was the last dry GP win for Suzuki.
Nakano's podium last year was the 1st for a Kawasaki MotoGP machine.
This is only Melandri's 2nd front row start since Donnigton this year

Looks like it could be anybody's race.

·
19,904 Posts
hey the QP is qualifying practise right? is there a final qualifying on the day of the race? or is this the final lineup. i cant remember nor can i find it on the damn site.
never mind i found the answer. Hayden better ride his a$s off.

C

·
0 Posts
Wow....looks like another season thats going to go to the Doctor. Well done on the comeback I must say. Im a little sad that Hayden cant seem to hold it. Too bad that nikano didnt take out Gibernau with him there at the end. At least Hayden managed to eek out one extra point. Either way its looking like Rossi deserves it more at this moment.

All I can say is....Hayden....pull it out buddy! Its now or never man!

C

·
0 Posts
shamster said:
Damn, down to only a twelve point lead that Nicky has over Rossi. This is gonna be very intense end of season.

I have to say, even if Rossi wins, at least Nicky made it exciting. Another run away championship would have been a snooze fest. Either way I'm still hoping Nicky can pull it off.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Have a Duff on me, Moe!!! Thanks for the hook up!

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
dammit dudes! don't spoil it for me it's the first time i can't watch MotoGP live on TV, damn that stupid tennis match they sure picked a better time than now to show it, aaarrrrrggghhh!!!

·
19,904 Posts
sorry i removed it as quickly as i could. didnt see your post

·
19,904 Posts
i got it now.
lead cut to 12 point.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
yup... rossi's bike/set-up is getting better each race... as to nicky-- man...he's riding the piss out of that bike but just doesnt wanna do anything... nicky better find something quick to make his bike faster or bye bye championship...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts