Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this morning was great weather so i decide to take the bike to work. at 3 i decide to go hit the gym and get in a good workout since i was lazy all weekend. anyways, i go into the locker room, change over, and go work out. well when i go back into the locker room i see my lock laying on the ground with the top smashed open. i open the locker and my gps 3 astars riding boots are gone!! wallet, keys, cell phone, everything was there but my boots!!! i am sooo pissed!!! not to mention the fact that this happened in a gym on a Marine Corps Base!!!! no one saw a thing and whoever took my stuff must have slipped out of the side door by the locker room. i hope i see someone wearing these same boots, i used a dremel to engrave my initials onto the inside of both heels.

·
Registered
244 Posts
THAT SUCKS!! they almost had to of watched you walk in and put them in your locker, i would keep a eye out for ANYONE that rides a bike at the gym. but at least they diddnt take all of your other sh1t!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh im positive that they saw me walk in. kinda hard to miss a guy walking thru the gym in a leather jacket and boots carrying a helmet. i just cant beleive that someone had the balls to bust open my lock in a packed gym!!! someone had to have been a lookout

·
Registered
128 Posts
i cant believe that happened on a military base. theres so many people in our military gym 24 hours a day i dont see how they could even bust open the lock without being cought not even to mention get away. i dont even put a lock on my locker in our gym. i will now! what happened to military people sticking together?

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
jese i would at least be smart enough to take the wallet. I would never do it, but that theft is wierd!!!! I would be happy if i were you your wallet was not taken,

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
taking his boots is just like taking his wallet the end result is the same being effin ripped off man that really does suck if you do not catch that theif do not worry your money wont go in vain but the money he gets for these boots will be spent and earned in vain

i got a similar story in the musluim religion when i go to the mosque for prayer i take my shoes off upon entry ( out of respect ) and there is a wooden shelf on the side where evrey person leaves his shoes or what ever he is wearing until the prayers are over
welll my brand new NIKE sneakers got stolen i was mad as hell getting stolen in
the house of GOD but it turns out it happens all the time i walked home bare foot
and since then i always take a ragged pair of flip flops if i go to the house of GOD for prayer

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
I don't like going to the gym on my bike cuz I gotta lock up over $1200 worth of stuff in the public locker. I'm not comfortable with that.

It's also not comfortable putting all that gear back on when you're all sweaty and your muscles are twitching.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rotorblade said:
french creek?
no it was at area 2 gym over by the base theater

·
Registered
504 Posts
moeman said:
my brand new NIKE sneakers got stolen i was mad as hell getting stolen in the house of GOD but it turns out it happens all the time i walked home bare foot and since then i always take a ragged pair of flip flops if i go to the house of GOD for prayer
now THAT is screwed up!

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
SplatterThrash said:
now THAT is screwed up!
AMEN and that just shows you a theif is always a theif regardless of
where he is , what he is , what he steals & why he steals it its all
irelevant

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
. . . .

RR.WHAT said:
i cant believe that happened on a military base. theres so many people in our military gym 24 hours a day i dont see how they could even bust open the lock without being cought not even to mention get away. i dont even put a lock on my locker in our gym. i will now! what happened to military people sticking together?
ppfffffftt . . . . .please, it doesn't matter . .. people are people and there's plenty of shady ones out there ! ! ! . . . .

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
jonnyringo893 said:
... i hope i see someone wearing these same boots, i used a dremel to engrave my initials onto the inside of both heels.
Oh man, I pity the foo if you find him! Sorry about the misfortune. In the end Karma will make things right.
Live & learn...wear boots while workin' out.

Ride well...

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I hate to hear about crap like that It makes me mad and they're not even my boots.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
sorry to hear about the theft of your boots, but at least that's all they took.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts