Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I ordered two sets of hid conversions as well as two green halo's for my 05.
Well that was around July 1st...
They contacted me on July 15th to tell me they had been back ordered and should be in stock in about a week or two.
Well you all have calenders so you can figure out how long it's been....
I have tried emailing them and nothing.
Tried calling the number on their website and it went to ATT billing department.. Has anyone had any luck with these guys or do I have to file yet my second paypal claim in the last 3 months (none of you guys don't worry)
Let me know if any of you have had problems and how you got them resolved.
It was just a good deal posted on here for motogp week and had to jump on it.
Now wish I had gone with someone else..
Thanks everyone in advance!

Ben

·
Politically Incorrect
124 Posts
from what i have heard around here is that they have gone down the tubes... good luck on getting your money back man

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
I know where you can get some HID's fast and We have our version of the Halo's. We can do Green!!!!! T

·
Registered
78 Posts
sucks man, that s the thing with all these web sites comin out the dark. they claim to have the best gear for cheap and you end up paying them to help run that web site. gl with this man.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
I guess I was the only fortunate one..with them. I orderd them during that special GP week..I got them within a week, no problem. Had an issue with the bulb spacers..they glady posted a video on how to fix the incorrect ones they sent me. I was able to call them atleast 10 times within 2 days just with bs questions. My transaction was nothing but SMOOTH. Hmm, sorry to hear your tribulations, hope the best for you.

BTW i love my HIDS =D

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
make sure if these @#$& clowns have screwed you you go on IC3.GOV and put these bastards in jail for stealing our hard earned money!!! Lets unite and gets people like this out of our community!!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I saw you posted on my old thread about this. My dude and I ordered ours IN THE SAME ORDER.. to be shipped together. His angel eyes came and my demon eyes never did. Filed with paypal and they said it wasnt covered

1 - 10 of 10 Posts