Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Optima racing has cheap track body work prlly more painless to go that route

07/08 Honda CBR 600

Rlythinking of buying a set my self. If anyone has recent experience with them lmk please

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Like FC said, the money you save by not having to paint them will be negated first time you lay it down. They will end up dozens of tiny pieces.

The Optimal Racing fairings are very good for the price. Not as flexible as the top end Sharkskinz or Armour Bodies, but also half the price. They are durable, and fitment is great. They take a little prep work than the SS or AB sets if you're worried about a show quality finish, but if not, a quick scuff and spray will net you good results in the 15 feet/50 mph test.

Definitely recommend Optimals.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Going to be switching over to a track only bike, and was looking at the Optimals. Makes me fell alot better to know the quality/price is good.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
I have the optimals. I think they're fine, but I don't really have experience with other fiberglass to make a direct comparison. The fit was tight... and I couldn't really get rid of all gapping, but I don't care about making it perfect, so I don't really detract for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts