Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, would the color of a abs plastic fairing match the oem color? I have a original red/black 05 cbr 600rr. I am looking to replace the front upper fairing.
Is the abs plastic fairing any good? Btw is there any site where i can find the upper fairing oem part?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Technically the oem are abs plastic fairings. As for matching oem to aftermarket, it probably wont happen lol. What is wrong with your current upper? Have you thought of repairing it and having it repainted for (most likely) Much less than buying a new one? Or buying a used oem one off ebay? Ive repaired and repainted many oem sets for under $300, but I also have all the supplies and a paint gun lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Technically the oem are abs plastic fairings. As for matching oem to aftermarket, it probably wont happen lol. What is wrong with your current upper? Have you thought of repairing it and having it repainted for (most likely) Much less than buying a new one? Or buying a used oem one off ebay? Ive repaired and repainted many oem sets for under $300, but I also have all the supplies and a paint gun lol
you have a shop?

I too have a busted headlight cowl. last owner did not know how to ride and the bike slipped under him. pick-up the bike for cheap because of that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.