Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out these photos:
http://automotophoto.com/images_awheeler06.html

Also, take a look at the Kawasaki/Honda Testing Laguna Seca Jan 2006...the one with Tommy Hayden dragging - check out the dual flame action.

Also, check out the some of the 2005 pics. Just absolutely crystal clear sharp images.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Nice find, Nem! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
181 Posts
That just proves that everyone loves motorcycle racing....even squirrels.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I was going to wait to bring this up until it's over, but I couldn't wait after I saw that link.

I just got a work order approved with my company to do a creative shoot on my bike. Creative samples are used to show other clients our capabilities and since we're the absolute best in automotive photography (and probably the most well known), they thought it'd be great to do a bike sample. Full motion video, cg, stills, and interactive photography so it's going to be pretty huge. It's a full 3 day shoot starting tomorrow and is costing us internally upwards of $200k. Going to be a while until there's a final product, but I should have some raw samples by the end of the week. Gonna look a hell of a lot better than that crap Nem. :) Stay tuned.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Oh I was kidding about those pics. They look great. Different type of production from what we do so we wont be able to compare when done. We're strictly studio work. Can't wait for tomorrow!

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Those are nice. I like the flame shot. That is a different looking squirrel.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I failed to mention if you left click on the enlarged pics it'll skip to the next pic. Also, check out the 2005 Laguna pics.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
that is totally awesome! tommy haydens pic is unreal!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts