Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all the Lamborghini and Ferrari goin' around, this seems a good choice for a police car:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a good idea. Italy has used Lambo's for years on their highways, so this would be appropriate. The checkered flag on a police car seems weird though.
well actually there's a big difference: we have ONE lambo, here we're talking about every single cop with a gtr, it's whole new level!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
well actually there's a big difference: we have ONE lambo, here we're talking about every single cop with a gtr, it's whole new level!
Only one? Thats lame. Italy's a pretty big country. How are they supposed to stop all those beautiful supercars then? I'd love to be the one guy that gets to drive it. I'd rub it in the face of all the other officers if it was me.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
holy hell every cop!!! fark me i wanna become an arab dirka

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
lol

"We ensure your safty....

in the fastest way"

·
Registered
625 Posts
Only one? Thats lame. Italy's a pretty big country. How are they supposed to stop all those beautiful supercars then? I'd love to be the one guy that gets to drive it. I'd rub it in the face of all the other officers if it was me.
its more of a show type car. no doubt it does see normal police duty but its used for things like parades and such more often than not. not really a catch all the supercars type thing

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Sounds like they need to install more Speed bumps like they have in Dubai.

My brother lives in Dubai and was telling me about this, the government just goes around installing huge speed bumps and this is the result. One day you speed through the area the next you're air born... haha.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its more of a show type car. no doubt it does see normal police duty but its used for things like parades and such more often than not. not really a catch all the supercars type thing
nope, we have only one big parade, which is annual, so it would be pretty stupid to buy a gallardo just to show off...it's used on highway to transport organs from an hospital to another, and of course for high speed chase :ciao:

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
damn, i guess its time to install NOS on the bike when they got cop cars like that

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Come on guys, you actually believe they have a fleet of these cars? I know they have all the money but that doesn't mean they will actually throw it into these cars. Unless they seize them. This is a promo. That's all. Just like when American PDs turn Hummers into "police" vehicles.

What is this car gonna do? Follow a fast speeding car? Helicopters and radios do just fine. AND cost less. What are you gonna do with this car? Pit maneuver? I don't think so. Just like the lambo cops, just for show.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts