Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok i'm gonna try this...i saw some in action pics thread but scartterd "in-action" videos. I was thinking, by posting your vids other local would want to ride there also OR get flamed
flamed for bad line, bad shifting technique, ride like an idiot...ect. My point is lets be +...we all can learn something from watching rite?
Heres mine at arrowhead hwy (hwy 18, ca)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
okay ill give you some pointers from watching the vid:

-i noticed you were slowing down and downshifting to be setup for the corner. but as soon as you did all that, you sped up while you were cornering. you should never be speeding up after setting up for corner entry. shave speed off before entering and be in the proper gear so you can start accelerating gradually once you've reached the apex. (slow in fast out)
-your line while cornering is very wobbly. try to maintain a steady line throughout the corner, making those adjustments while leaned over any amount can transfer weight negatively and result in understeer, loss of traction, etc..

overall just keep at it, and be safe :) you're doin great! im not trying to flame at all, just giving a few pointers as i see fit

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
caRRot : why you gotta be so detail? Lol good observation tho.

Btw just in case any of you guys wondered what kind of scenery was in front of me, heres a vid I just came across with. Simply beautiful (the turns and the scenery). Warning: fasten your helmet strap

http://youtu.be/4SmkXyyC0X0?hd=1

·
Registered
687 Posts
venomenon83, let's go ride sometime. I live in the area- Redlands. I have a couple buddies who recently got bikes that ride too. PM me next time you go for a ride.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
venomenon83, let's go ride sometime. I live in the area- Redlands. I have a couple buddies who recently got bikes that ride too. PM me next time you go for a ride.
cool...i live in loma linda so we're bout 5 mins away. I stil have to find me a rear street tire so until than I can't really ride... I'll PM you for sure bro.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts