Added a few more little touches to the 06 rr

ill get some better pictures in a few days

before-

after-
\

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Silver is too clean of a color to dirty up with stickers.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
^ my thoughts exactly. i had the same bike, same color and year. i ripped off all the stickers, (except the clear coated one on the tank).

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cbr racing decal is colin off today as well as the warning stickers on the swingarm. I'll get some more pictures today. And I'm not not sure where else to tie in blue without being tacky any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Im not really diggin the redbull stickers. JMHO I think they are kinda tacky. Def have to remove those warning stickers soon!! Maybe lose the reflectors too???

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
solo seat cowl would be a nice add. Not a huge fan of stickers
yah thats on the list just further down, i want a few more things before that like a pcIII and a 520 kit

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im not really diggin the redbull stickers. JMHO I think they are kinda tacky. Def have to remove those warning stickers soon!! Maybe lose the reflectors too???

its all good, if i couldent except everyones opinion i wouldent have put this thread up, im not a guy that gets pissed when someone dosent like what i have done, if i like it im gonna rock it.. sometimes other people can see what i dont see im down for switchin anything up.. i wanna remove the front reflectors but i hear that it leaves a gap?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
red bull shock res

not everyones cup of tea but i like them

im gonna remove most of the decals except the ones i just put on when i got off of work at 3 and see how it looks, maybe i end up not liking it who knows... its a work in progress

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Save the lights for the Christmas tree. :tard:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its christmas year round my friend

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i know i know, i really want to do the red, silver, black blue look like red bull but it just dosent seem to be pulling together, might possibly strip off all the stickers, and go for the plain silver, and black, with just the little red and blue accents, like the red adjusters on the pazzos and maybe some blue spools or somethin, well see

1 - 20 of 24 Posts