Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well had a buddy that wanted to get rid of his Suzuki and brought it by the shop for us to sell it on con-signment for him. The more I kept looking at it over a day or two I thought to myself this is way too good of a deal to pass up I think I need it haha.

We'll see how she does on the track this weekend I'm taking it out and also the maiden voyage for one of the 07 600's that I turned into a full time track ho.

It also came with a set of race plastics that are painted up all nice and pretty, more than I would personally sink in a set of track plastics. All the stock stuff etc. Don't really need it but for the $$ I just couldn't help but snatch it up. Might ride it a bit this summer and sell it or hell I may love it and keep it I dunno.

One thing is for sure the Hondas in the garage don't care a whole lot for it lol. Might as well give the Hondas some love so they don't feel left out so I'll include them in a shot or 2.

Posing with one of the Hondas

Next thing I have GOT to do is clean out my garage lol.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
reorganize... but keep everything HAHA. nice CRF!!!!

i gotta get my daughter a bigger dirt bike this year, she already outgrew the PW50 i got the kids last year LoL

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Man, I thought I was bad when I had 5 bikes in the garage at once! LOL, nice buy

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Im not much of a suzuki fan, but that bike looks really nice and hooked up. For the right price thats a great buy...

·
Registered
14,367 Posts
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with adding a Gixxer. Sure as hell nothing slow about them.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with adding a Gixxer. Sure as hell nothing slow about them.

i bet i got the slower suzy on the site LoL.

i switch up with a buddy once in a while and ride his suzy 750, its a lot heaver then the hondas, but its fun to ride.

·
Registered
387 Posts
man that thing looks pretty good to me. Esp. if you got a good deal. did he put a cartridge kit in the forks? or is he running airware with that ohlins sticker? : )
either way it's a nice looking bike and if the price was right you made a good buy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts