Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is this tribal orange 05-06 cbr that I always drive past and it's always in the same spot left uncovered out in the rain/snow/hail whatever. I feel like its being abused and needs a new parent. Someone should put a note on it if you live close to greenville, nc and adopt this neglected beauty.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I rode by it the other day and it has a little damage on one side. Looks like the owner put it down and just never wanted to fix it. Crying Shame

·
Registered
380 Posts
$hit I would stop and knock on the door and ask wtf is goin on with it..worst thing they can say is "its not for sale"
You could also get the deal of a lifetime...IMO

·
Registered
655 Posts
Shoot Knock on the door

And smack them in the mouth. Some people don't appreciate what they got.
Drop some knowledge on that Michael Vic of Motorcycles.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I rode by it the other day and it has a little damage on one side. Looks like the owner put it down and just never wanted to fix it. Crying Shame
....so ... how much do you want for your baby?....... :icon_lol:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thers a blue f4i around my way thats always covered or uncovered depending on the weather and I have never seen it moved. Its like he lost the key, but still wipes it down and then covers it when it rains again. Ha!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
....so ... how much do you want for your baby?....... :icon_lol:
Its not mine, but I'm thinking about riding over there in the next few days and leaving a note on it asking if he wants to get rid of it and put my number on there as well. If I do that I'll let yall know how it goes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts