Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year the wife and I decided to take an advanced riders course developed by Lee Parks @ a Tonystrackday. The Arc 1 was dedicated mostly to body position and where you should be looking prior to and during a turn. they also touched on Brake throttle transition in order to be smooth.

This year we signed up for ARC 2 which im told will be more about choosing a line, suspension setup, trail braking etc. Lee Parks himself will be there which will be a bit of a plus.

Has anyone completed this class (part 2) what should we expect. ? I know the first class was allot of course time and hands on instruction.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Has anyone completed this class (part 2) what should we expect. ? I know the first class was allot of course time and hands on instruction.
I took level 2 a while ago, so I can't remember all the specifics. The one thing that sticks in my mind was the braking drills. I thought this was the most helpful part of the course for me personally. I did a stoppie accidentally and it scared the crap out of me haha. It's a good place to learn the limits of the bike. Have fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts