Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the deal... A couple of my friends and I wanna go to Canada, Toronto for spring break. I know its not the typical place for this but we want to try something new. Here's what i need to know from you Canadian RR friends. How is Canada with Tinted windows. I mean i have my car tinted dark (5% tint) In the states i get **** from the cops on occasion. How is Canada with that? Will i get pulled over just for that? I just dont want to get any tickets up there. Another question is How are cops in general? do they pull you over just for anything? And finally what is there to do in Toronto? Any cool clubs and or bars?

thanks guys

LUke

·
Registered
233 Posts
I am from vancouver canada and the fact that you are from the states they would just warn you and if they gave you a ticket........... :twisted: throw the mother fucker away. They cant do anything about it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Canada

Dude, the cops shouldn't bother you once they see a States plate, unless you are doing some reckless driving or speeding!...of course, you could run into a zealous cop who wants to prove a point, but that's just random...so no worries!....As far as Toronto goes, with no offence to any Toronto people here, you should think again about your destination!...If i were you, I would head to Montreal instead...that's where you'll find the hot and horny French chicks, good clubs, pubs, bars and rocking people!...I've been to Toronto many times and I've never really had a good time....it's a big 9 to 5 type of city!...of course there are pubs and clubs in Toronto but the atmosphere is far from the one in Montreal!....anyways, go where you really want to go but Montreal is a sure bet for spring break!...

·
Registered
107 Posts
naw, seriously speaking, cops are easy here. I speed all the time and I've never heard of an instance where a guy got pulled over for tinting his windows. We have import car competitions here all the time with people coming from all over the states.

As I've said before, no problem. If you're looking to get caught (ie. weaving in and out like a mad man, and speeding ridiculously) then you'll get pulled over. Other than that, have fun! :cheerss:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts