Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with any of these jackets and what you think would:

offer the best protection,offer a Quality piece, be a great all around jacket for very hot to chilly riding conditions,and would match the best to the 08 graffiti!

Thanks!

Shift Racing Revolver Textile Jacket
the black Grey
( I would add extra Armour to this)

Alpinestars Royal Drystar Jacket in the Camo color.

or

The Alpinestars T-Armstrong Jacket in Black/Camo

or

Alpinestars T-Sniper Jacket in Black

also

Icon Timax 2 textile jacket in black

·
Registered
247 Posts
personally I went with Joe Rocket Honda labeled gear.
however either the Shift or the alpine are good.
the shift matches the theme better but the urban camo is just bada$$ looking

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Don't be so worried about "matching". Find something that fits you right, comfortable and will do the job.

Anything black or black/grey will look fine with the graffiti. Me, I'm partial to A*...IMO, you should get a leather and textile tho...and what about your lid? You have one already or still shopping?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I love my A* air-flo for both fit and circulation, so I'm a bit partial to their stuff...but even with that aside, the Shift and A* camo look best. I would probably go w/ the Shift off of looks alone.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I already have a couple of helmets, I am leaning towards the Royal Drystar camo with my Arai corsair V in black frost... Anyone ride with this jacket and know how well it flows?

·
Registered
962 Posts
I have the Timax and its a pretty good jacket, haven't had any issues thus far with it. I'm not saying its the best match for a graffiti but it is a good jacket

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Ask a girl for advice. Trust me on this one. They spend more time in the malls than any one of us here do on a bike.

On another thought, hot pink with hello kitty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts