Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i got some rim stripes and i went with the yellow reflective and might i say the are horrible. They look almost orange, So any advice on where i should try to get my next set from? I just want a good sharp yellow...

Second i am wanting some shorty levers but i really cant afford the Pazzo's and i do not race so any advice on what kinds would be decent and not to costly?

Any help would be appreciated

Ride hard and ride safe

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Second i am wanting some shorty levers but i really cant afford the Pazzo's and i do not race so any advice on what kinds would be decent and not to costly?
The lowest price you'll find on a pair of used Pazzo's is about $130, and that's if you're first in line because they go fast.

You don't really have any other options but sending them to Tripage and having him shorten/powder coat them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The lowest price you'll find on a pair of used Pazzo's is about $130, and that's if you're first in line because they go fast.

You don't really have any other options but sending them to Tripage and having him shorten/powder coat them.
Like im in the process of doing myself. They will be back from powder coating tomorrow!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are there any other levers out there that are decent but not as expensive?

·
Banned
1,086 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So are the CRG levers junk?

·
Registered
659 Posts
^ i just don't understand how people can buy motorcycles...and not afford to mod the lever at like 180bucks... anyways..i know there are other brands out there for levers, but its probably in your best interest to just get what you really want to begin with, since even the lower end levers are not going to be that much lower. If you are really hard pressed for cash, I would just wait till find a set used.

no, theyre not junk. i have a set of them on my cbr, theyre a great mod
Yes CRG's are awesome...i actually like them better than pazzo's, but maybes thats just my preference.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well see the thing is i have a wife and 3 kids so this bike is the last thing that gets my money unfortunatly! and i definetley dont need somebody that dont even know me passing judgement when they dont know me or my situation! so advice on mods is one thing but your opinions involving the rest save them for somebody else!

Everybody else in here has been awesome and then it takes one person to ruin something nice....

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks guys i just ordered some Pazzos so screw it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts