Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a credit at Hanover Honda in Whippany NJ for a the purchase of a bike. My credit is non transferable and only valid for a new bike. My dilema is that I have already found a replacement. My salesperson(insane) offered me $8600 out the door for a 2003 black 600RR. What should i do?

If anyone is interested in giving me $8000 for this brand new 0 mile 600RR consider it sold. If anyone is interested email me [email protected]. I have plenty of references and my vouch tread is:
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=679400

L

·
0 Posts
huh??? i am lost here. you have a credit for a new rr, i got that much. so why did you buy another rr if you had the credit for one already? how did you get the credit for one? i'm confused....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luckydevil said:
huh??? i am lost here. you have a credit for a new rr, i got that much. so why did you buy another rr if you had the credit for one already? how did you get the credit for one? i'm confused....
My replacement was an 02 R1. I have credit to purchase a new bike which will eventually be a 600rr so I can sell it. Im not purchasing 2 rr's.

·
Registered
544 Posts
um someone is smokin weed!!! :pimp:
now gimme some!!!!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
IMHO id rather have an 04 RR over an 02R1, but that IS my 0.02

*edit* Deathstarr. HOW did you bust me? I am a FIRM believere in the P.P.G. policy: puff puff give: policy. here ya go! enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts