Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have a red 2013 cbr600rr and I want to get the same color aftermarket fairings. I see a lot of websites that sell them and the prices are really different. So which website have the best fitment I dont want to deal with modifying the fairings to fit.

Thanks

·
Registered
340 Posts
eBay fairings fit fine, but it does lower your resale value. Custom paint is to the tune of $800-2000 but raises the value of your bike and creates something unique.

I like mine, but I'll take a slight hit in price at the sale time.

·
Registered
108 Posts

Motorcycle Fairing Kits - Aftermarket Motorcycle Fairings - Sportbike Customs

I placed an order with these guys about a little over a year ago. I had acceptable fitment and all the holes were lined up. I've put 10k miles on the kit since then. The only issues I had was that the lower belly pan fairing cracked at the very back, likely from road debris causing it to put stress on some of the other fastening points and cracking the paint a little bit. I zip tied it up and sent an email to extreme fairings last week informing them their part failed. I received a reply in less than 24 hours confirming my address which they still had on file and they said they would ship out replacement fairings for free.

Edit: You can also ask them to change the paint around to your liking, for instance, I told them to remove "CBR Fireblade" and replace it with "CBR Racing". I also asked for extra clear coat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts