Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought these red demon eyes from KTmoto online and had them professionally installed at a local powersports Honda dealership. The lights look great however they were advertised to blink with turn signal but when I activate the turn signal the optical day time running light is a solid orange and not flashing. I spoke to Honda technician and he said that he spliced it into original turn signal as instructed through KTMoto installation instructions. Hence I believe the turn signal is wired correctly but there is a problem somewhere, does anyone have an idea about this ?

Link I ordered lights from:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have these and had the same problem, you need a LED Flasher Relay. It’s plug and play, TST makes one

My Honda tech said same thing , after putting one in all it did was slow my flush mount turn signals and tailight turn signals. It did not fix my issue of having a solid blinking opitical.

to reiterate I have a led flasher relay already installed and I am still having this issue.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The one I have isn’t TST, do you think that could be the issue ? My halo flush mounts are TST & tailight is TST. But the led flasher that was installed isn’t TST.
Odd, flasher relay should do the same thing, what's nice about the TST is it has a control knob to slow down the rate. I also have the halo signals and TST taillight and once I put this in it solved the issue. Wish I could be more help, but seems we have a similar setup, I'd just get the TST relay and call it a day haha

This was my thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts