Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wonderign why wouldnt an aftermarket hallogen (spelling?) or gas filled whatever bulb bright up blueish tone for the HIGH beam side? i put a euro 6000k bulb NOT hid and it still glows stock looking yellow! not a hinse of blue. is there a certian bulb i can get? i currently have hid for low beam and want to match withotu doing mods to the higbeam side!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
y did u only get HID for low? Go to DDM tuning, there good, just hope you dont have to deal with costumer service lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The euro bulb is a shade of blue but shines yellowish like stock! Like some vehicles have lowbeams on blue and once turned to high beam the same bulb turns yellowish. And I didn't buy another bulb and ballast hid for that side cuz I didn't kno if u could? I lkeep reading u have to do a mod to run hid to that side or something?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
what?? dude use the search, thats what its here for, there are a SHET ton of HID rightups here, No modding is needed, you just buy a kit, go to ddmtuning.com they have them cheap, and they work well, 90% of the people that have HIDs here gotthem from DDM.. i bought mine there, aswell as a set for my jeep.

o and post a link to where u read u have to mod to have a highbeam HID?? dont knwo where ur reading ur info man, just stiick to this site when it comes to ur RR, lol UR IN GOOD HANDS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts