Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am not in the market for a full exhaust just yet, but I am looking to grab an aftermarket muffler for this season and was hoping to get some suggestions!

I am looking for something unique, with a nice roar and middle of the road as far as noise. I want something louder than stock obviously, but definitely do not want obnoxious. Nothing that will truly give me a headache while riding or blatantly annoy others :spin:

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Appreciate it :)

-Meebix

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Toce is pretty loud, Jardine, 2Bro's, LeoVince and maybe Yoshi would be the best bet for you. I really think even if Toce could help you with your year, since on their site it only says 07-12, I am sure you might get annoyed if you don't like something loud and aggressive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have an 06, with a scorpion slip on, and I absolutely love how it sounds. I have had many others compliment the sound of it as well

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Always been a fan of Scorpions in the past, not many around so its quite unique. My buddy has an FMF on his 04: nice sound, fit and not too loud!!!

Mike

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I love Arrow. I also love akrapovic and 2bros.

·
Registered
88 Posts
ive got the hyperflo exhaust. it was the first mod i bought for my bike, it came with pretty clear instructions and i fitted it myself (with very little previouse experience of any sort) and it was very easy and is still going strong 2 years later.
i always like the twin exhaust look and thats why i opted for it. it sounds quality and if you want it to be louder the baffles take about 2 mins to take out with the help of an alan key. if its too loud, put one back in, leave one out (thats how i have mine).

·
BOTY 2013 Winner & BOTM Winner 11/14 & 4/13
2,806 Posts
Exhaust

If I was buying another exhaust for my CBR it would be either an Arrow, LeoVince or Akrapovič.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Excellent.. really appreciate all the replies. I am going to start looking around and listening to some sound clips. I'll post back once I narrow it down a bit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright - I am looking into the Scorpion exhaust. Can someone tell me the years in which the body style / components were the same.

I know 07-12, and and I think the next one is 02-06??

What I am getting at is if I buy a Scorpion that says it is for an 03-04 model, will it be alright on my 2006?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts