Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Agrivation

So two and a half weeks ago i order my Akra system and i notice that my status never goes off processing but i dont worry about it and figure that everything is taken care of. So the time passes and my exhaust never comes in. So i luck up and call when they are at Laguna Seca, i understand that and im not mad about that. So i finally get in touch with somebody today to ask about my order and he says there was a problem and asked had he talked talked to me on the phone? He calls their distributer and calls me back and says the price was too low and he's gonna have to charge me the difference. I'm jus kinda ticked that no effort was made to contact me about the problem at all, no notice said that there may be a problem, then on top of it all he tacks on an extra $200 because the cost changed from the time i ordered it and its gonna take ANOTHER 10 DAYS at the least before i get my freakin exhaust. It just happened so im still fired up and if im overreacting im sorry but im still ticked about the situation. Lesson is check up on ur freakin orders often.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
1. They're backed up from their trip to Laguna Seca. Scott (Wes600RR) has recently left for another job, and Diego (Disco) is by himself, processing orders as far back as 2 weeks, maybe more.

2. Prices change. If you can find a better price, which I doubt, then go and try to find it.

3. 10 days extra?...some distributors have the exhausts back ordered for another month.

This doesn't normally happen with Cyclesector. They're absolutely great people. Their orders have been backed up from their employee situation, and their Laguna Seca trip.

Be patient is all I can say.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Yes I apologize for this order. When we initially added Akra pipes to the site, they were a certain price, which jumped up quite a bit. Since there were only 2 of us in the shop we didnt have time to update the site with the new prices, so you got it for the old price, which is now below our dealer price.

I know I should have contacted you as soon as I found the problem, but with all the GP stuff I lost track of it. We are working on making sure all orders are shipped as fast as possible, and we minimize any delays. Keeping our customers happy and maintaining a positive reputation of Cycle Sector is our top priority.

Anyway thanks for calling about your order and I will get it out to you ASAP.

D

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have placed several orders with Diego at CycleSector. I have had issues with delays and lack of communication, but in the end, everything ends up alright. However, their short staffing does show. I'm sure this is a problem that will be corrected soon.

At the end of the day, CycleSector is a quality business, but in my opinion, not without growing pains.

·
Banned
120 Posts
So these douchebags made you wait two weeks without even informing you of the situation, and when you finally do call they want to charge you for their mistake? **** that. Even Walmart has better business ethics than that.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I placed my first order with them on 7-14 and it still says processing. Called today, they said there was a delay from their supplier and they wouldn't have my stuff until Fri. That means it wont ship until next week. That is going to end up being about 3wks for a simple order. They said they would expedite shipping to me though.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
So two and a half weeks ago i order my Akra system from Cycle Sector and i notice that my status never goes off processing but i dont worry about it and figure that everything is taken care of. So the time passes and my exhaust never comes in. So i luck up and call cycle sector when they are at Laguna Seca, i understand that and im not mad about that. So i finally get in touch with somebody today to ask about my order and he says there was a problem and asked had he talked talked to me on the phone? He calls their distributer and calls me back and says the price was too low and he's gonna have to charge me the difference. I'm jus kinda ticked that no effort was made to contact me about the problem at all, no notice said that there may be a problem, then on top of it all he tacks on an extra $200 because the cost changed from the time i ordered it and its gonna take ANOTHER 10 DAYS at the least before i get my freakin exhaust. It just happened so im still fired up and if im overreacting im sorry but im still ticked about the situation. Lesson is check up on ur freakin orders often.

I believe Disco and Wes both gave plenty of notice to the community that orders may be delayed when they left for Seca. Maybe you should just wait a few more days because you probably aren't the only with theses issues. Disco and Wes are both very professional people so you shouldnt have to tell them to check up on things.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Tomorrow marks 6 weeks ive waited for PUIG/Honda Dealer/Their Distributer to send my windscreen.... 6 fuckn weeks. I coulda walked to china, fucked a couple prostitutes, machined the mold and made it myself in that amount of time. They SAY it will be here tomorrow, i was told it was coming last friday.

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
This thread is getting out of control. I've never heard anything bad about CycleSector until this thread... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

Calm down guys... go ride!

·
Registered
8,880 Posts
I believe Disco and Wes both gave plenty of notice to the community that orders may be delayed when they left for Seca. Maybe you should just wait a few more days because you probably aren't the only with theses issues. Disco and Wes are both very professional people so you shouldnt have to tell them to check up on things.

+1 jackson!!!

running a business and throwing up a booth at seca is sooo much work for 2 peeps... they probally only get like 2 hours a sleep a night.. and probally ride with their eyes closed... lol

keep up the hard work... its deffinately well worth it...

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Tomorrow marks 6 weeks ive waited for PUIG/Honda Dealer/Their Distributer to send my windscreen.... 6 fuckn weeks. I coulda walked to china, fucked a couple prostitutes, machined the mold and made it myself in that amount of time. They SAY it will be here tomorrow, i was told it was coming last friday.
Ok, there is absolutely nothing we can do about backorders from the distributors. They know we have been waiting ages for those Puig screens. Taking it out on us is unfair.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it sounds like some people are getting offended. I didnt mean to offend anyone and i didnt mean this viciously towards the dealer. This is an event that happened and it had to do with my bike so i posted it here. It is merely a statement of an event. Ive heard great things about them for the most part and only a few bad. They have fixed my problem now and i should b getting my part in a couple weeks but anytime you get surprised with an extra unexpected bill ur not gonna be happy like i wasnt. Disco, thanks for fixin my problem today and i apologize once again if i offended anyone.

·
Banned
120 Posts
Ok, there is absolutely nothing we can do about backorders from the distributors. They know we have been waiting ages for those Puig screens. Taking it out on us is unfair.
But making someone wait 2 1/2 weeks for their order, just to tell them that they'll have to pay a shitload more if they still want it is fair?

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
So these douchebags made you wait two weeks without even informing you of the situation, and when you finally do call they want to charge you for their mistake? **** that. Even Walmart has better business ethics than that.
Watch your mouth buddy. You obviously don't know anything about us or the situation.

Yes there are two of us here processing orders and we had to plan a booth at Laguna Seca within about a week. Its overwhelming, and unfortunately our normally great customer service suffered.

Oh and the 10 extra days is out of my control. There are only 2 of these pipes left in the country, and its shipping from the East Coast. We are on the West Coast and once we get it we have to ship it back out to the East Coast. Nothing I can do about that.

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Consider this your first warning bro no name calling to any of the site vendors will be tolerated
You have nothing to do with this oder and unless one of the parties hire you as their spokesperson please stay away from this matter and if u have some positive comments to say please share it with us if not mind your own business thanks :wave:

·
Registered
393 Posts
To the guys who just come in and say negative things: you guys should be a bit more respectful towards guys like Disco and Wes. These are guys who got into a business in a sport that they enjoy, to give back to the community. They work really hard to provide good service and good prices, and at the prices they offer, you know they're not getting rich from this any time soon.

Everyone complains about stuff being too expensive, so this is why a shop like CycleSector should be supported. I mean, tons of people on 600rr.net have so many good things to say about them, and that HAS to count for something. We really don't want Disco to just say "F**k it" one day and quit his business.

Hey Diego, keep up the hard work, and I hope you find some more help around the shop soon.

·
Banned
120 Posts
Just like ass-kissing vendors is praised upon.

Get ******* real. God forbid someone have special privileges to avoid being publicly shamed because they pay 49 ******* dollars a month to practice shitty business tactics on this site.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
well no offense buddy but its pretty much common sense that if u think there is somehting wrong with your order, or its taking longer than it should, dont you think you should call!!!!!!!! i mean seriously half the blame is on ur shoulders for not calling!!

so quit trying to blame other ppl for something u should checked up on..

the end.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Just like ass-kissing vendors is praised upon.

Get ******* real. God forbid someone have special privileges to avoid being publicly shamed because they pay 49 ******* dollars a month to practice shitty business tactics on this site.
seriously man?! u need to clean the sand outa ur vag and move on. quite fighting someone elses battle..

grow up and move on.. jeez.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.