Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo I'm sitting here in my suit sweating because I can't dislocate both my shoulders to get out of it, hahaha. My upper body fits amazingly, I think the sleeves are a tad bit long(they reach exactly to my wrists). The legs reach exactly too my ankles as well. Is that too long? I'm assuming my boots go over the legs but should my gloves fit over the sleeves? They dont seem to want to. I'm 5'8" and about 155, maybe 160 with all the drinking I've been doing the last two weeks(see my other post: Wow I was drunk.) From my perspective the suit fits great, its a size 40. The speed hump is pretty big but not anything I can't live with. I'm going to Gingerman this weekend so I'll be able to get a review after testing it out. Someone let me know if these are fitment issues or just from the fact that I'm standing up and not in a riding position.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
You got judge the suit as if you are in a riding position unless u ride the bike standing up plus you got to remember the suit will be broken in as time goes by

·
Registered
328 Posts
mine fits perfect in the riding positon (but you have to break it in first at my 3rd track day it felt perfect)
standing up its gonna cramp your crotch area. and the perferated front works wonders

1 - 3 of 3 Posts