Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a big fan of stickers but I was at the vinyl shop today with the friend and came home with these. What do you think? I'm not really feeling the front one but I think the red one on back looks good. Any opinions?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I dig the one in the front more, but neither is too "ricey" IMO. That's a noble cause you believe in, Rep that sh!t however you please, I appreciate YOUR dedication to our freedom. JET

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jetcycles said:
I dig the one in the front more, but neither is too "ricey" IMO. That's a noble cause you believe in, Rep that sh!t however you please, I appreciate YOUR dedication to our freedom. JET
Thanks for the comments and compliments.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
i like them! the one thing that never gets old to me at big time sporting events... the fly-over of those jets during the national anthem. un-FNUCKING-believable!!! the sound is INSANE!!! it just makes you proud. the fly-over before the motogp race at laguna this year... was INCREDIBLE. I was at the straight leading to turn 5... so it was right above me.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know what you mean Nick. I get goose bumps every time the national anthem is playing,when the jets fly over it just makes my day. I love my Air Force.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually I am a recruiter now but I used to work on the flight line. What I was referring to is the jets and the national anthem combined or just the national anthem.

N

·
0 Posts
Not feeling it.

It would look a lot better if you took off the stickers in front and rear, and got yourself a bigger one and placed it on your mid fairings or lower fairings. Just my .02

C

·
0 Posts
I think it looks good. It has meaning too, which makes it all the better.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Shadybee said:
Oh you wing-nuts and your crazy decals. Hah ha ha, I'm more if an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor kinda guy myself. Just playing with you bro, it looks good. (Jar-heads are supposed to give wing-nuts s**t)
No... They give us DOCs sh1t!!! I dig the stickers, but all be damned if I put some navy crap on my bike.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
i guess if you are air force the "moto" stickers are cool, but i know that in the marines if you are caught with that stuff you will be heckled and called a "lifer"!!! kinda like a 2nd grade boy wearing a pink sweater to school. ahahha
hell i was in the marines and wore an air force reserve t shirt all the time for field day.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It looks like I will be leaving them on now.

Who knows how much we paid for our "Air Force bike" but with my $5 stickers I have one of my own.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts