Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would share some pics of my akra installed... My bike is freshly washed too

Enjoy

·
Registered
532 Posts
o yea ive read that the akrapovic full ti evo system is too close the the bottom left side of the bottom fairing. You made need to put a heat shield, heat tape down there from keeping your fairing from melting.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
That exhaust is sooooo tight!!!!! Awesome bike dude!!!! Keep the red cover.

·
Registered
497 Posts
bike looks clean, loving to color

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That exhaust is sooooo tight!!!!! Awesome bike dude!!!! Keep the red cover.
I am glad everyone likes my bike,, and yes the exhaust cover is staying,, First off i like that peice on the bike, and second my paint scheme wouldn't work without it

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
i really like, everytime I see an akra makes me want it more even with the damn price, full system or titanium s/o? may be obvious to some but I am still learning with this so sorry if seems newbie question

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i really like, everytime I see an akra makes me want it more even with the damn price, full system or titanium s/o? may be obvious to some but I am still learning with this so sorry if seems newbie question
Thanks

It is a Titanuim S/O with a stainless mid pipe (cat back if you are more familiar with car terms) I got it through a vendor on this site for a great deal

·
Registered
853 Posts
Looks awesome. Love the color scheme. How do you like the sound? I too have the Akra, but sounds very low. I've seen some ppl take out the (baffle?) for louder exhaust but don't know if it affects the performance.

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ thanks man

I love the low pitched rumbly sound the akra has at idle and low RPM, I have the noise damper out (baffle), it sounds better out IMO. loud but not anoyingly loud... and yep - taking the baffle out will give better performance. Whether you will notice i don't know

·
Registered
457 Posts
nice exhaust system.. i wanted to pick it up but it was to much for my pocket at the moment. i will be joining you though. baffle? how do you take that out?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
nice exhaust system.. i wanted to pick it up but it was to much for my pocket at the moment. i will be joining you though. baffle? how do you take that out?
there is a little rubber plug on the underside where the carbon end cap is. You can see it on the 2nd and 3rd pics. Pop that out and there is an allen bolt. Unscrew that, and the baffle pretty much slides right out. I had to use some pliers as it was a wee bit tight, but it's really easy to do.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts