Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BOTY 2013 Winner & BOTM Winner 11/14 & 4/13
2,806 Posts
Akrapovič Carbon Fibre

Akrapovič carbon fibre parts have unfortunately been discontinued for quite some time now. Below are weblinks to a couple of companies who may still have some old stock left. Also every now and then some of their carbon fibre parts do appear on eBay especially in the UK.

www.carpimoto.com/EN/
www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorcycle

·
BOTY 2013 Winner & BOTM Winner 11/14 & 4/13
2,806 Posts
Akrapovič Carbon Fibre

The final page of the pdf linked below details all the carbon fibre parts that Akrapovič made for the 07-12 CBR600RR. These are the only genuine parts that Akrapovič ever produced. If you have any luck when searching unless it's listed in this catalogue and the part numbers match do not purchase it as there are imitations out there. Furthermore, Akrapovič carbon fibre is handmade and finished and you will find the part number stamped on the underside along with the signature of the craftsman that made it together with a handwritten date of manufacture.

http://www.akrapovic.com/fileadmin/user_files/Akrapovic/Motorcycle_Exhaust/Installation_instructions/Honda/NAV-299 CARBON-FIBER PARTS FOR HONDA CBR600RR 2007 ANG.pdf

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boo. Thanks for the help, guys. I need a new fender after running over some road debris and I know -and have- an akrapovic unit so I know how great the quality is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts