sorry for my english
akrapovic full titanium moto2-marc marquez
new newer used,weight only 3 kg or 6.6 lbs

Attachments

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
beautiful!

to be able to sell it on this forum, you may need to post 100 times......... before they let you post in the "for Sale" sub forum.......

so keep posting....you should be able to find a buyer here!

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Interesting, someone in Italy had one an ebayed it... if this isn't some special edition that was made to fit actual 600RR street bikes, that means it is meant to mount up to the Repsol/Catalunya Caixa moto2 bike and is not a direct fitment (but the headers should mount up...)

Unknown if there would be issues on a 'normal' 600RR motor that has not had the work done to it that moto2 engines have.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Interesting, someone in Italy had one an ebayed it... if this isn't some special edition that was made to fit actual 600RR street bikes, that means it is meant to mount up to the Repsol/Catalunya Caixa moto2 bike and is not a direct fitment (but the headers should mount up...)

Unknown if there would be issues on a 'normal' 600RR motor that has not had the work done to it that moto2 engines have.
You raise an interesting & important inquiry I hope who ever decide to buy this system to make sure it fits before buying it

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
...and I thought having an Akra EVO system was cool. lol
Of course it is man I wish I had. The Akra system on my 675R I miss the quality , looks , & music it played :cruising:

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
That ebay seller is the OP... he lists his email at the end of the auction description which is the same as his username here

You have a price in mind?
look at the link above... made me lol

·
Registered
903 Posts
Don't see why it wouldn't work. At least from the exhaust ports to the collector. Moto2 bikes' motors externally are pretty stock. Would likely have to fabricate a link bracket for the muffler stay to secure it to the CBR's rearset position. Biggest issue might be the midpipe and how it routes out and around for the Suter swingarm vs the CBR one. Suter's swingarm pivot might be in a different position in relation to the CBR and the swingarm may be slimmer or fatter. If different enough then the exhaust can might hang out wider than necessary or in the other way rub on the swingarm.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.