Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
installing both power commander, ignition module, and akrapovic full system tonight..already have a race filter in now...ill let everyone know how it works out....

if anyone has put a full system in an 06 yet let me know if it was a pain in the ass or not!!

G

·
Nice. I'm sure you'll notice a BIG difference. Make sure you set that TPS and if you have any Q's before the install, now's the time to ask. What is the bikes main purpose? Drag? Track? Street?

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
I've got the Akro and the PC on my 749... love the combo..

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its main purpose is street...love the twisties and love the drag strip as well...tps?? throttle position sensor?? other than that i have no questions really...if you have any tips ahead of time id love for you to let me know!!! thanks cvlighthouse

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
i'm waiting til ur review of ur performance parts.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Have a question on the PC. I know it suppose to smooth out the power and makes the bike even more ridable. What I really wanted to know is if it will help out with the annoying off-on abrupt throttle response? That would makes around town riding 10x better I think. =)

Let me know guys...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
okkk...so the install was super easy. I am letting all of you reading this know i build race cars for a living so whats easy to me might not be as easy for the next guy...all mods that were done are bmc race filter, akrapovic full system, pcIII, and a suspension setup from WCW in nj. the map that they have on the web site is good for the most part..had to do some fine tuning down low. i also have a wide band on the bike as well. throttle response has improved 100% as well as gas milage. As for power gains, i dont have dyno numbers but i did a 2nd-5th gear pull with another 06 RR and spanked it. its a real kick in the ass form what it was. As for WCW's suspension setup, it is outstanding....the bike feels like a totaly different bike. 12 oclock in 1st no problem! due to the fact that i have to get back to work, im ending this post, ill be back on later and further my write up!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Sos did you finish the writeup? Have any pictures?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts