Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i live in tennessee but bought my bike in alabama 2 weeks ago. tennessee titles have a place to put the sales price when transferring the title, but i cant find it on the alabama one... any ideas? ill probably call the county clerk tomorrow and ask, i guess ill need the bill of sale? there has to be a price somewhere cause i have to pay tax on it. any help would be appreciated. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
so, i live in tennessee but bought my bike in alabama 2 weeks ago. tennessee titles have a place to put the sales price when transferring the title, but i cant find it on the alabama one... any ideas? ill probably call the county clerk tomorrow and ask, i guess ill need the bill of sale? there has to be a price somewhere cause i have to pay tax on it. any help would be appreciated. :icon_lol:
Should be on the bill of sale. Alabama title doesn't have a place for price, just odometer reading.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats what i figured. i just have a written bill of sale, you think that will be ok? its not notarized or anything but didnt think i had to cause i had the title

1 - 3 of 3 Posts