Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

301 - 313 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I walked RIGHT passed you in the moto gp pits. I THOUGHT I knew that sign somewhere. You were getting the Monster girls to hold it, I think...

Oh, I was also being a badass with legit HRC passes. I went into Simoncelli's garage and saw the craziest shite!! Shook the hands of the team manager, he said "come back any time, seriously!"

simoncelli is tall, dude!

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I met Side Show Bob at Indy last year. He was just walking around the paddock, big hair and all.

I stopped him to talk and he was epic cool. I asked if he was looking forward to MotoGP of course to which he said he was but was still focused on the 250 championship and his battle with Ayoyama. Talked for about 10 mins before MY friends made me move as we darksided our way into the paddock.

I'd guess him to be about 5'11" or 6". Skinny as hell with that massive mop of hair. Chicks go mad for that dude! Rock star kinda vibe.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
I am browsing nemorey lane with that being said its thread 2 revival day there is some funny images in this Epic Epic thread for sure Pami & Gee where ever you lads at :wave:

Reactions: Pami

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts

·
7,287 Posts
Pami needs to fix this thread due to all of the photos missing now :(
i think only a mod can go back into posts that are old and make edits... i can't make any such edits in my build thread which tots sucks :retard:

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Even admins can not repair old posts with pictures once the links are messed up only the OP can go back to his links and repair them then post the new links if there is such desire

·
7,287 Posts
there is a photosucket fix, for that 3rd party crap they are trying to pull... but no way to fix links if you can't edit your own "old" posts - hope that makes sense.

for example, in my own build thread, i have no way of going into the first post there and updating that link to the very first image i posted, no "edit" option on older posts for even the person that started the thread, so the only option is to post new images in a new post (on other forums, the person that starts a thread is able to go back as far back as the start and first post to edit their own content) --- just want to explain in more detail in case i was not clear above....

301 - 313 of 313 Posts