Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
guy @ 1:15 with the nice red RR almost dump it @ the light pulling a stoppie :banghead:...geez just blow thru that red...

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know you guys only get to ride like 4 days a year but holy piss. That's why us sportbike riders get a bad rap.
sorry to say ..but sportbikes will always have its good N bad..just like wet and drys.

·
Registered
666 Posts
TBH, I didn't see anything too bad. Saw a few wheelies but they were mid pack so smaller risk of someone pulling out but controlled enough that they could stop if need be. Hit the throttle a few times but really wasn't bad. I've done worse than that and I consider myself a very safe Rider. Rides like this get people interested.... and piss off the elderly.

·
Registered
540 Posts
... yep.. looked up 'Squid' in the dictionary

found your video.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
This is why I don't ride with anyone anymore. I can't seem to find friends that don't act like that on the road. I can understand powering through the some twisties, but wheelies after each traffic light is pretty silly and childish. not saying you in particular are childish, but some of those guys I wouldn't feel sorry for.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I ride open and fast, but only on highways... Dude in the white hoodie on the left at 2:12 isn't even wearing a helmet. 3:40 to the end is kinda cool tho, I like the shadows.

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahaha Man I miss that place. Dimond mall! Tudor and seward hwy. Koots, Fatties, Mooses tooth, I can go on and on! Memories!
u still in anchroage?

·
Registered
714 Posts
nice vid... but what is up with all the haters... god it would be boring to watch a group of bikes do absolutely nothing and go the speed limit. give them a break they barely even did anything in the first place

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hopefully as you mature with your riding you will understand why people are flaming you. A few accidents, death, or tickets can bring that.

I would find a out in the middle of nowhere place and practice the wheelies/stoppies/racing, chill out in the populated areas. Wheelies/stoppies/racing in the populated areas is where you bring the unwanted attention and a bad name to all sportbike riders.

Are there any tracks up there?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts