Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay Everyone. I have more pictures hopefully comming soon.
This is the first 600rr.net Calgary Alberta Meet. hopefully we can get more RR's out there next time.

·
BOTM 12/2006
29 Posts
nice!

Hey - dammit - I wish I woulda known about this! I'm from Regina, but I coulda come over for this ride. I'm not as active on here since I run the Saskatchewan sport bike forum, so I guess it's my fault I didn't see this. Next time!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow thats hardcore! you would have rode from Regina over to Calgary for a day ride :) Man you would love our mountain roads over here! hopefully we can plan another one for July

·
Registered
860 Posts
That's some pretty cool architecture. We don't have much in the way of innovative stuff here in TX. It's mostly white stone/red brick buildings.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea i'm going to try and grab the rest of the photo's tonight and post them. We were not even in the mountain yet in that picture.

The 3rd picture is actually where that guy on the yellow bike crashed. He's a member of this forum, and was fine. The bike had minimal damage and he rode it home.

It was a long sweeping right hander to a sharp left to a very very sharp downhill right. He went down in the last corner. I havn't heard any news on him or the bike.

When we were parked there making sure he was ok. one of the gsxr750's started rolling backwards down the hill in a semi circle thats why there are 4 of the guys in the distance of the picture they ran down to make sure the bike didn't fall over. That picture doesn't show how steep that hill really is.

·
Registered
575 Posts
man, i'm from calgary!!! gotta check into this forum a little more often!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah guys should come for our next ride. Havn't planned anything yet but hopefully this month.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
YEA hahaha wait the seasons over and my bikes in repair DAMMIT

next season again we go for it right showtime :D except more stunters ahahaha

i promise ill beat you in a wheelie competition next time mark cause last time just didnt cut it :D

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hey guys, I'm moving out there sometime after Christmas! Come Spring, my friend and I will be coming back here to Ontario to pick up my bike. I'll definitely hook up for a ride next season. The scenery out there looks amazing! Lot's of twisty's I hope.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey guys, whats up? That was me with the yellow bike that went down, anyways, I'm fine, didn't get hurt.... maybe just the ego a little bit, but my bike was fine, and I still was able to ride to Laguna Seca so it was all good!
good lookin out!
NICK

1 - 20 of 20 Posts