Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wanting to ride let me know if your in this area. I work a lot and ride alone but would like to find some people to ride with on my free time.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm down, in Alex also

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know Lewi's going on the Tiki ride tomorrow but I have errands to run all day and wont be able to ride till around 3 or 4 so if anyone wants to cruise over to Georgetown (college honie's), Woodbridge (colemens powersports and MFI) or National Harbor (honie's) let me know. Rob 240 304 5411

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in the Burke area right near GMU, maybe 15-20 minutes from Alexandria. I've got a couple friends nearby that ride also, we're always looking for new places to cruise & ride at.

·
Registered
263 Posts
If you guys ever want to make the 1 - 1.5 hour hike out west (rt 29 to 211) I'd love to have some people to hit up 211 with... I'm in Woodstock

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ill be trying to get out on Tuesday if anyone is down. 211, 29, 15, 17 and 50 are great rides. I dont have any free weekends for the next month and a half but I will be down for riding those when that time comes.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im down but Im not free for at least a month and a half. Got nascar next weekend then have to go down state the weekend off after. Only get a weekend every two weeks. We should definantly put something into the works though.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I am in south Richmond, and if anyone is willing to meet in Fredricksburg, maybe ride out to the west down route 3 towards the mountians, I am down. seems all the other dot netters down here dont get on anymore. anyways, let me know whats up.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A weekend ride would be great... I'm in the Staunton area. Let me know when y'all are ridin!
I might have to hit you up. Im moving down to that area in a couple of months.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
5/30 (sunday) Rolling Thunder XXIII – Washington, DC. This ride is not just for V-twin bikes as most may think. This ride is for all riders and is to support our troops, veterans and POW's. I do this every year and this will be my first year on a sportbike not a Harley. I would like to get a group of riders together and come up with a meetup plan depending of where most would be commuting from and get a ride into the city in place. Once I get an Idea of responces on who wants to go and where they are from I will post a schedule and meetup place. Thanks, and hope to see you there.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Let me know if anyone wants to ride around 1pm on Sat.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts