Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have a bit of a problem. I just plugged in the flasher relay for my 05 600rr. I have led front turn signals and a led backlight/turn signals. When I did this my whole front end power went out. No lights come on, the dash no turn signal lights, or head lights everything went out. But the back end lights come on and the blinkers work. What should I check or do ?

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Did you check to see if any fuses are blown :ponder:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright thanks guys. I was thinking that was the issue but I just haven't checked yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so I checked the fuses in the fuse box and they were all good. But now it won't start even when I tried jumping it. What the hell did I do ?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
You don't have a plug n play flasher relay, only 07-11 600RR has plug n play.. Where did you plug it in at? If you wired it in sounds like it's wired incorrect.. Remove what you did and see if everything comes on.

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
that sounds like you have replaced one of the relays with a flasher... put the relay back then replace your fuse and you should be right.... then have a look in the how to section, there is a no splice flasher relay install guide - do it that way.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys I got it figured out. I had the brake wires mixed up. But its up and running now. Thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts