Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Cool to see so many female riders, but some of them really need to out some gear on. Is the one filming seriously holding the camera in her hand the whole time???

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
This guy serious? I say we ban this ahole. More cloths pft.:smile2:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm fairly certain the rider showcased at the end was the one filming the video. Her camera is mounted on the face guard of her helmet.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool to see so many female riders, but some of them really need to out some gear on. Is the one filming seriously holding the camera in her hand the whole time???

Girls riding with little cloths on is awesome girls that I want to date I make them wear gear can't let them get fucked up in a crash lol. That's me holding the camera. It's a DSLR it's a mix between 3 of my action cams and a DSLR. Yes.... I was riding and holding a camera.... As dangerous as it sounds it's not.... I point it in a general direction and that's it and it's around my neck so I can drop it at any moment.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
This guy serious? I say we ban this ahole. More cloths pft.:smile2:
HAHA yea what's he on...

I'm fairly certain the rider showcased at the end was the one filming the video. Her camera is mounted on the face guard of her helmet.
Nope that was me doing all the filming. Mix between my DSLR which I was holding and 3 of my action cams.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts