Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, No, Nooooooooooooooo!!!

I just got my bike out on Sunday and it was 70+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I'm gonna cry... excuse me.

Jason

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
hahahaha....damn that sux. dont feel too bad.
us californians are feelin your pain mang. lol
except we're having thunderstorms and heavy rain right now.

on the plus side.... i think that is a nice picture of the background with the effn white stuff. =)

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SLAPS808 said:
hahahaha....damn that sux. dont feel too bad.
us californians are feelin your pain mang. lol
except we're having thunderstorms and heavy rain right now.

on the plus side.... i think that is a nice picture of the background with the effn white stuff. =)
Well atleast that cleans off the roads good! This just f***s them up again, more road salt etc...

Jason

PS: Welllll, time to drive to work in this winter wonder HELL!!!! RRRRrrrrrrrrrr....

·
Registered
907 Posts
I'm in Pa and we didn't get any snow, just cold and rainy...that sucks really bad. Sorry to see that....

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
apbt600rr said:
I'm in Pa and we didn't get any snow, just cold and rainy...that sucks really bad. Sorry to see that....
What part?

Jason

·
Registered
907 Posts
lol, SE...i think we figured out that were about 3 hours apart. I'm glad i missed that front that hit you.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I got the same here near Toronto, after all the nice rain to clean the roads a salt truck just drove by dumping some more. i feel you man.

·
Registered
103 Posts
This is why we sportbike people need to invest in ATVs. If we cant ride our bikes in snow, we can atleast ride something with handlebars. ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
dude that ******* sux....lmfao..yo gerard i didn't know you were on this forum..ahahaha....woot woot..welcome bitch....

i'm in jersey and i hold cold but no snow..damn..wtf

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well compared to this morning you can hardly tell it did anything out, thats a good thing... This morning it was a freakin' mess though.

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All I can say is that I hate all you people that live where there is no snow but it's one way of keeping the miles off the bike I guess.

Jason

1 - 20 of 37 Posts