Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

901 - 920 of 920 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #906 (Edited)
I have a little bit of a overstock!!!
08P34-MFJ-100 is the Honda racing cover, For all 2006-2016 CBR 600 and CBR 1000's.

I have four in stock right now, need some room on the shelf for new parts, Email at the shop for a out the door price, I can tell you I am cheaper then amazon!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have a little bit of a overstock!!!
08P34-MFJ-100 is the Honda racing cover, For all 2006-2016 CBR 600 and CBR 1000's.

I have four in stock right now, need some room on the shelf for new parts, Email at the shop for a out the door price, I can tell you I am cheaper then amazon!!!!
Email sent!

·
BOTM Winner 10/16
296 Posts
Although the shipping and exchange rate always ruin the deals, it's because of service like this, that I'm proud to own a Honda!

You went above and beyond to help me out and I appreciate it!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Just placed my order in for OEM replacement part. It was about 33% less costly to go with Paulie and Honda East Toledo and I saved paying my local sales tax. Haven't received my part yet since I completed order today. Only drawback is long ship time due to being delivered to them from the Honda factory and then shipping it to me... Which looks like it's going to take a couple weeks wait time... I guess all these 2 day shipping places have spoiled me, haha...

Wish I had them local to me, but oh well, I guess I'm okay with going this route since most my local parts dealers like charging MSRP and give $hit service along with that. Thank goodness for the internet.

·
Registered
109 Posts
This went nowhere.

Dunno if they ignored it because they won't send overseas, or if the guy that looked after the forum business is gone ....

901 - 920 of 920 Posts