Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kinda sick but i wanna share this with u all....so as i was riding to work today i felt a sneeze coming along, first time this has ever happened and i have never even thought about this happening....as im awaiting the moment of truth all i could think about was all the crap that was about to go all over the inside of my helmet, and how nasty it was probably gonna be.....luckily for me it never came.....anyone ever have this happen to them?

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
LMFAO....i sneeze but from allergy, not illness. needless to say i don't get a bunch of snot all over the place, but having to close my eyes @speed kinda sux.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It happened to me, I thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I was kind of glad I was wearing a full face helmet to hide my dumb a$$ smile. luckily nothing got on the inside of my visor

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LMFAO....i sneeze but from allergy, not illness. needless to say i don't get a bunch of snot all over the place, but having to close my eyes @speed kinda sux.
lol yeah i thought i was gonna cover my visor and have to pull over to clean it off.....and yeah i was on the highway too so doing 75 mph and closing my eyes would have been an experience especially with all the road work going on

·
Registered
240 Posts
If you had time awaiting, why didn't you quickly open up the visor? Haha nonetheless, its something that I didn't really give thought to either.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you had time awaiting, why didn't you quickly open up the visor? Haha nonetheless, its something that I didn't really give thought to either.
lol idk, didnt think about that i guess....i'll have to keep that in mind

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
At least you never puked into your helmet like I did in the middle of a race during my karting days. It sucks as bad as you imagine especially when you can't pull over and clean up.

·
Registered
743 Posts
lol, surprisingly before I got my bike I had thought about this cause I sneeze violently. I usually don't sneeze out a lot. My sneezes are just violent so I was worried about that happening.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
See what i like to do when I'ma bout to sneeze while riding, is just hit my cruise control switch, bust out the bandana and sneeze into it, wipe my nose, stick the bandana back in my rear compartment trunk, then keep on going. hahah

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
^^^ +1 on the breath guard in my Shoei... really helps with the sneezes.

What's worse IMO is when I'll be riding in the winter on like a 20-30 degree day and my nose starts running like a mad beast. By the time I take my helmet off there is like a web of snot between my mouth/nose and my helmet and my chin guard catches some of it too... so as I'm taking my helmet off the chin guard wipes snot all over my face in addition to the crusty snot all over my upper lip and cheeks. It's fuggin nasty lol

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
^^^ +1 on the breath guard in my Shoei... really helps with the sneezes.

What's worse IMO is when I'll be riding in the winter on like a 20-30 degree day and my nose starts running like a mad beast. By the time I take my helmet off there is like a web of snot between my mouth/nose and my helmet and my chin guard catches some of it too... so as I'm taking my helmet off the chin guard wipes snot all over my face in addition to the crusty snot all over my upper lip and cheeks. It's fuggin nasty lol
Ok, too much detail. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :puke:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
At least you never puked into your helmet like I did in the middle of a race during my karting days. It sucks as bad as you imagine especially when you can't pull over and clean up.
aww dude, that sucks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts