Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phew. Woman made a right turn across me today (like someone turning left across you yankees). Luckily I hit the gas instead of the brakes and managed to get far enough around her to only have my boot collect her front quarter panel at about 100kph. If I had hit the brakes I would have T-boned her and it would have been all over for me. Not a mark on the bike - unbelievable.

In other exciting news, the other day I forgot to put the sump bolt back in before filling with new oil. Tipped two litres straight into the dirty pan.

Going well this week.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Damn... it's decisions like that you can't really think about, you just have to pretty much decide in a split-second...

Glad to see you came out fine!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man.

I'm of the belief that there are no "accidents" - they are all ****-ups. This dopey tart turned infront of me but there is only one person who cares enough to save me from such idiocy - me. We were the only two vehicles at the intersection and she just plain didn't see me. Incredible really.

Anyway, she didn't even stop to see if I was ok. My boot made an almighty thump into her panel and she just keptn on driving until another motorist pulled her over! Then she returned to where I had parked my steed to check it over. Lucky for her she was female else I would have ******* snapped. I said, "Lady, you nearly killed me". She said, "Yeah but I didn't so don't worry about it" !!!

**** I nearly lost it.

·
Registered
784 Posts
buck_y_lee said:
Phew. Woman made a right turn across me today (like someone turning left across you yankees). Luckily I hit the gas instead of the brakes and managed to get far enough around her to only have my boot collect her front quarter panel at about 100kph. If I had hit the brakes I would have T-boned her and it would have been all over for me. Not a mark on the bike - unbelievable.

In other exciting news, the other day I forgot to put the sump bolt back in before filling with new oil. Tipped two litres straight into the dirty pan.

Going well this week.

glad you're alright.

..and I've done the same thing w/ the oil only I had moved my pan out of the way so I unloaded a good portion of a quart onto my garage floor.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
"I said, "Lady, you nearly killed me". She said, "Yeah but I didn't so don't worry about it" !!!"

Yeah! Wow! Like you are only allowed to complain if she actually kills you or maybe smashes your body a little bit. It makes you wonder if a woman with an attitude like that ought to be allowed to drive at all!

Glad you are OK, mate! Brothers in arms...I worked with the Australian unit in Vietnam!
Super guys to work with.....

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Glad you made the right decision. I the same thing happen to me te other day but it wasn't as close as your's.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LTVN68 said:
"I said, "Lady, you nearly killed me". She said, "Yeah but I didn't so don't worry about it" !!!"

Yeah! Wow! Like you are only allowed to complain if she actually kills you or maybe smashes your body a little bit. It makes you wonder if a woman with an attitude like that ought to be allowed to drive at all!
Did I mention she was wearing pyjamas and slippers? Don't know why but that just made me even madder.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
farkkkk buck.. just as well state of O' is on tommorrow nite, go the blues...glad you is alright , some shelias should NOT be allowed out of the house...i hope ya left a good size boot mark in her car!!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
buck_y_lee said:
I said, "Lady, you nearly killed me". She said, "Yeah but I didn't so don't worry about it" !!!

**** I nearly lost it.
damn mang....the nerve of some people.
you shouldve put that boot in her mouth.
then she'll say, "Hey you knocked out my two front teeth."
then you say, "Yeah but at least i didnt knock them all out, so dont worry about it!!!"

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good Lord man! Congratulations on not being dead. That was way close. i don't know how you didn't resist punching that woman in the teeth. My mother taught me not to hit women either, but dumbasses are an expection.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts