Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two days ago Im doing 70 on a two lane highway and this crazy fella with no shirt waving his arms runs across the road infront of me Im laughing to myself thinking what a nut. (We have a few meth heads out here) a second later right as im getting to him I see a horse out of the corner of my eye running straight at me... That horse just missed me by a few feet....... Then I got up early this morning and adjusted some things on my bike and took it out for a test run. The car infront of me tapped its brakes so I started looking I counted 3 cows when I went by one on the left and two on the right. The black one had a -7 brand on its side thats Mr Powel's cows. Tell's ya how close I was. Later I went back to check the GoPro there were 4. I havent seen any livestock on the roads in quite a while then 5 in two days thats crazy......

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've almost hit white tail deer dozens of times.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Me and my friends hit a somebody one day on a cruise. We panicked and dumped him in a river. It was one crazy summer.............or was it??!!?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: tdarst

·
Registered
233 Posts
I was riding on a farm road the other night. As I was rolling on the throttle through a nice 90 degree corner a huge cow got scared by my exhaust and jumped right in the middle of the street!! It was a scary moment and kind of awkward making eye contact with a cow, haha. Luckily I wasn't going very fast so I was able to avoid him.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
That horse would of made me **** myself. Did you go 5mph the rest of the way home?

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
459 Posts
That's crazy. In AZ we don't have much livestock but I've came close to hitting a couple coyotes in the last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's crazy. In AZ we don't have much livestock but I've came close to hitting a couple coyotes in the last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
I live on a ranch its half a mile up my driveway the last month it has been cooling down here there has been a young coyote hanging around and just today there was a 10 point buck. All the critters are starting to come out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts