Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i went down about 3 weeks ago (sigh) but thats ok im healed up and my bike is almost done, all i like is frame sliders and hotbodies flush mounts. i have no pics of right now but there will be soon. i have another post in here from the wreckage http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=43939 well anyways thanks for all your support

·
Registered
928 Posts
Glad to hear you healed up and the bike is near ready as well. Take it easy getting back onto the road. If your like me you'll have thoughts about what it was like crashing and it will effect your riding. It took several months for me to get it out of my head.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh yea, i keep picturing it over and over, espically the night i wrecked i hated it, i rode today and it felt weird but i was ok. im just takin it slow for now i would hate to go down again before i get my sliders, anyways thx for the support

·
Registered
131 Posts
You had a similar result as me. I went down 3 weeks ago on the interstate going about 65. I just got mine done yesterday, with all new plastic except the right middle, everything else had to go.

It was very strange at first, because like you, I still picture it over and over... I was riding VERY cautious yesterday, and like you, I am waiting until my frame sliders are installed before I ride it much more.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BlueSti said:
You had a similar result as me. I went down 3 weeks ago on the interstate going about 65. I just got mine done yesterday, with all new plastic except the right middle, everything else had to go.

It was very strange at first, because like you, I still picture it over and over... I was riding VERY cautious yesterday, and like you, I am waiting until my frame sliders are installed before I ride it much more.
ahh yes you know that feeling, it sux too, i got behind a bunch of bikes today and i figured i'd follow them, well it turns out that a couple of them had the same prob it was kinda cool knowing that i wasnt the only one with that feeling

1 - 5 of 5 Posts