Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the dealership yesterday to pick up some fasteners for my trackbike and saw that they had finally gotten in an 07 RR. They were supposed to call me, but so much for customer service right. Anyway, I went over and sat on it. It feels sooo small and light compared to my 03. It has a similar feel to the 07 gixxer 750 I had previously been in love with. A salesman came over and said hello. When I asked him how much they wanted for it, he replied with, "I'm pretty sure it's around 6 something or so." I said, "really", and was grabbing for my checkbook. Then he went and checked on it, $9399 was the real price. Regardless, I'm now back firmly in the arms of Honda. I'll just wait to find one on ebay this fall somebody's laid down lightly and snatch it up for cheap.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Beautiful machines aren't they ! , I like to call mine a two wheeled orgasm :D

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I have become addicted to riding like nothing else , the best feeling inthe world ...........not really sure if I need a man anymore at this point lolol

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
I have become addicted to riding like nothing else , the best feeling inthe world ...........not really sure if I need a man anymore at this point lolol

damn, good thing u put that on the end, i was gonna ask u riding what, lol...

·
Registered
882 Posts
how long have you been riding?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry that was me, I figured who cares about my F4i When i just got a new 600RR:icon_lol: I am such a sucker for Red & Black....

Here's the pic & what I deleted earlier for you though

OLD BIKE

2002 Honda F4i
Mods - Power Commander PCIII USB
Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Exhaust
Scorpio Alarm
Competion Works Fender Eliminator Kit
Corbin Custom Made Saddle Seat
K&N Air Filter
Short stalk turn signals

·
Registered
211 Posts
IA salesman came over and said hello. When I asked him how much they wanted for it, he replied with, "I'm pretty sure it's around 6 something or so." I said, "really", and was grabbing for my checkbook. Then he went and checked on it, $9399 was the real price. Regardless, I'm now back firmly in the arms of Honda. I'll just wait to find one on ebay this fall somebody's laid down lightly and snatch it up for cheap.
I just love salespeople that don't know what they are talking about...would have been a great deal though!!!

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
^ Bro, you're nuts. My cut off is 15 degrees, anything below that and it's just painful.

Saw Rudy and Shane last night, they dropped by like a couple of hooligans and scared the neighbours and my kids with those damn loud Yammyhos. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts